WPS offers an expert team of regulatory compliance specialists who provide a suite of outsourced compliance and support services tailored to meet clients' needs together with Walkers' legal Regulatory & Risk Advisory group to deliver a seamless professional service. Some of the services provided by WPS and the Regulatory & Risk Advisory group include:
- Registration, filing and regulatory services to ensure full compliance with ongoing AEOI obligations, including acting as Principal Point of Contact, Authorised Person and Responsible Officer;
- Compliance support with local regulatory regimes, including AML, Beneficial Ownership and Economic Substance;
- Designation of natural persons to act as outsourced anti-money laundering officers (including, where applicable, anti-money laundering compliance officer and money-laundering reporting officer roles);
- Client identification and verification procedures, including collection and review of investor documentation as well as sanctions screening and ongoing monitoring;
- Compliance gap analysis, including review of AML/CTF risk assessments, policies and procedures and internal controls;
- Assisting with AML remediation projects, internal audits and regulatory inspections;
- General compliance support and tailored in-house training.